Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 30 - Mission complete, or is it?

OK so I have reached day 30 eating a vegan diet. Mission complete? Time to move on? No, I don't think so. For starters I have never felt so good, both physically and ethically. Second, through some well chosen books from the library I have found a bunch of great cookbooks. They have brought to the table new and exciting meals I never would have tried before and I am positive there are many more to be found.

I have decided to continue this blog with the focus on eating vegan and spreading the awareness of the plight of the factory farm animal. Two issues that go hand in hand. I know I can't force my beliefs on everyone. My only hope is that people will take the time to research what they eat, where it comes from, and what damage is done by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment